Vedic Shastra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vedic Shastra

Vedic Astrology Discussion Group

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please post your horoscope details here !!!

Go down 
+24
sujicthra
Sutha
indranx
Sagaya
suresh25
Girija
benvierre7
vasuge
mala
sharshini
nithiya
sophia06
vimmie
Nandhaa_80
mchandrankanch
yashrelax
kavitha
ponni03
sourlemon
athian26
rathi
malathy
dilsha1
VedicShastri
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VedicShastri
Admin
VedicShastri

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please post your horoscope details here !!!   Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:08 pm

Girija wrote:
Name - Girija

Date of birth - 15/8/1982
Time of birth - 10:45 AM

Place of birth - Kedah/Sungai Petani

1)Career and financial
2)Further study
3)(life after married?) life partner

Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Th_56619_girija_122_112lo

Rasi : Mithuna / Gemini
Nat : Mrgashira (Pada 4)
Lagna : Kanni / Virgo

General Indications

You are fond of fine arts, music and cinema. Capable of keeping secret. There might be some sort of difficulty / misfortune faced by your family during your birth and early childhood. You might contract health problem / accidents during early childhood. Both mental significator, moon and mercury is in a difficult state in your horoscope. At times, your uncertainty and confusion may lead to sorrow in your life. Sometimes you may feel disappointed with your own self for the decision you made and tend to isolate yourself from others. When making an important decision, it’s advisable for you to discuss with the learned one for a second opinion. Lack of initiative and courage may cause you to miss golden opportunities. If you are Hindu, you may pray to Lord Ganesha and Maha Vishu for enlightenment.

Current transit of Sani / Saturn is favorable for you. You may undertake any desired projects to improve yourself. Your may pursue you studies after Nov 2007. Promotion/confirmation/transfer is on your favor. Please take note that the progress will be as good as your efforts.

There are combination of dosha present in your chart relating to relationship/marriage and children. Horoscope match is recommended prior to your marriage. Wavy in making decision / argumentative may cause marital disharmony and unhappiness. Your spouse will be an educated and good person. Even wealthier than yourself.

Period of 2003 – 2018 is the golden period for you so capitalized it as much as possible. Period after Nov 2007 – end of 2008 and late 2010 is favorable for marriage.

God Bless
Back to top Go down
https://vedic-shastra.forumotion.com
alexophilic

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Please post your horoscope details here !!!   Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:16 pm

Hi sir,

here are my horoscope details

Name:Alex

Date of birth:25/10/88

Place of birth:Ipoh,Perak

Time:2.47pm

1)How my studies will be for the next 5-6 years?I'll be sitting for exam this November...so how my raasi will be for that..

2)I'll be going to pursue engineering next year..how are my career life
going to be..and i'm interested in doing business..how successful will
i be if i'm going to do business

3)When will I find my life partner..

Thanks sir for your kind help.
Back to top Go down
mohana2186

Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Please post your horoscope details here !!!   Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:02 pm

name:mohana priya
dob:02/01/1986
place:kuala lumpur,malaysia
time:02:42am
1)wat is my future look like-money,family,married
2)where would my education would take me
3)is ther any pain n gai in next 7 years
Back to top Go down
VedicShastri
Admin
VedicShastri

PostSubject: Re: Please post your horoscope details here !!!   Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:00 am

suresh25 wrote:
Name - Suresh
Date of birth - 25/04/1980
Time of birth - 07:26 AM
Place of birth - Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia

1). HOw will be my career path as i always never get a good job. All the interview that i go will not be succesfull?
2). Im married with 2 kids, how will be my marriage life and financial status. Wife D.O.B 06.11.1981 time 10.35pm
3). planning to migrate with fly soon .. will it be a success

Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Th_53897_suresh_122_1108lo

Rasi : Simma / Leo
Nat : Magha (Pada 2)
Lagna : Mesha / Aries

Presently, Sani / Saturn is in your “Janma Stana” in Leo. It’s the most hardest position in 7 ½ years. Sani / Saturn will remain there for next 2 ½ years. Talented, energetic and ambitious “Simma / Leo” is being helmed, you may feel worry and frustrated with the happenings. Delays and obstructions in undertakings. Sani / Saturn wants you to learn the vital lesson of being passion, co-operating and hardworking. So, don’t be choosy with job. Accept the job and work hard on it. Progress and better opportunities may present after Nov 2007.

You have enjoyed a great moment in your life till the age of 25. Life was very promising and enjoyable. So, you may find the current situation is strange and hard to handle. You must understand that our life passage is in the form of duality. Good & bad, pain & gain takes its course in time. It’s hard to accept the personal limitations. If one doesn’t accept the limitation, one will never improve in life. So, make the necessary changes and face the challenges. Simma / Leo is born to rule. You have the sufficient energy to do so.

Tense in family relationship is seen till 2009. Careful and be passion in your family dealings.

Migration is not favorable during 7 ½ years. So, it’s better to defer your decision till it’s over.

God Bless
Back to top Go down
Girija

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Please post your horoscope details here !!!   Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:53 pm

Sir,
can you explain more by what you mean 'dosham' in marriage? Does it mean i will be seperated from my spouse?
Back to top Go down
VedicShastri
Admin
VedicShastri

PostSubject: Re: Please post your horoscope details here !!!   Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:09 am

Sagaya wrote:
Name - Sagaya

Date of birth - 11/03/1980

Time of birth - 06:40 PM

Place of birth - Miri,Sarawak,Malaysia

1) When is the best time for me to pursue my studies or look for a better
job?

2) Do I have any dhosham or obstacles to clear?

3) When will I be getting married and what could be the nature of my Miss
Right?

Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Th_40851_sagaya_122_1140lo

Rasi : Dhanusu / Sagittarius
Nat : Puradam (Pada 1)
Lagna : Simma / Leo

Sani / Saturn has left the most difficult position of 8 to 9 and marks the end for the sorrows and worries. You are on your progressive mode, better time is after Nov 2007. Your may pursue your wish.

You have a mix combination of dosha. Chances of ending with a spouse who may overrule you. So be careful in your spousal selection. Horoscope match is advisable. If you are a Hindu, regular prayer to Lord Ganesha may ease your path in finding suitable spousal candidate. Dosha remedies are as good as our understanding of the problem and willingness work with the limitations. So it’s better to finalise the spouse before performing remedies. Seek the advise of your match making astrologer for remedial requirements.

Chances of marriage is present late 2008 – 2009.

God Bless
Back to top Go down
VedicShastri
Admin
VedicShastri

PostSubject: Re: Please post your horoscope details here !!!   Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:42 am

indranx wrote:
VedicShastri wrote:
Name - Your forum Name

Date of birth - DD/MM/YYYY

Time of birth - HH:MM AM/PM

Place of birth - Town/City and State

Gender - Male / Female

Your specific question. Please keep to the maximum of 3.

My Detail :

Name - Gajeindran [Forum ID:Indranx

Date of birth - 19/02/1985

Time of birth - 14:45 PM

Place of birth - Kajang-Selangor-Malaysia

Gender - Male

Your specific question. Please keep to the maximum of 3.

Anything related to Navagragham?
Anything Theiva Kutram iruka?
Who is my Kulathaivam according my Horoscope? But im Sri Hanuman follower and Guru Raghavendra Swamy.
When is the best age for me to marry?
How about my family background? And how about my parent health, from point of my horoscope?

Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Th_24915_Gajeindran_122_338lo
Rasi : Kumbha / Aquarius
Nat : Avittam (Pada 3)
Lagna : Mithuna

For Sani transit readings, please refer to article section.

General Indications
Your chart shows a karmic bondage between you and your parents. Strong indication for being together in this life for a purpose. Physic, spiritual, mantra, mantrika is present in your family. Strongly guarded by martial lords (kaval theivam).

Your kula deiva is Lord Mahaletchumy avatar. Regular prayer to Lord Siva and Lord Ganesha will lead you to spiritual enlightenment and bring overall improvement in your life.

Best period for marriage is 2013 – 2016.

Your parents should be careful with diabetics and blood related diseases.

God Bless
Back to top Go down
VedicShastri
Admin
VedicShastri

PostSubject: Re: Please post your horoscope details here !!!   Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 6:44 pm

Girija wrote:
Sir,
can you explain more by what you mean 'dosham' in marriage? Does it mean i will be seperated from my spouse?

There are various dosha produce by the planets in 7th and 8th house. Refer to the artical section for better understanding.
Back to top Go down
indranx

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Horoscope for Seetha   Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:33 am

Quote :
Name - Seetha

Date of birth - 13/05/1988

Time of birth - 8.21 AM

Place of birth - Melaka

Gender - Female

This is my girl friend Cool detail sir. She study for nursing and next year is final year bounce . Planing to go oversea/nearest country to work for few years Rolling Eyes .

My question is :confused

1. She's health.
2. Her future.
3. Her studies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/indranx
VedicShastri
Admin
VedicShastri

PostSubject: Re: Please post your horoscope details here !!!   Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:39 pm

alexophilic wrote:
Hi sir,

here are my horoscope details

Name:Alex

Date of birth:25/10/88

Place of birth:Ipoh,Perak

Time:2.47pm

1)How my studies will be for the next 5-6 years?I'll be sitting for exam this November...so how my raasi will be for that..

2)I'll be going to pursue engineering next year..how are my career life
going to be..and i'm interested in doing business..how successful will
i be if i'm going to do business

3)When will I find my life partner..

Thanks sir for your kind help.
Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Th_07623_Alex_122_55lo

Rasi : Mesha / Aries
Nat : Ashwini (pada 3)
Lagna : Makara / Capricorn

Refer to article section for detailed Sani / Saturn transit reading for your rasi.

Current transit of Sani / Saturn is not favorable for your studies. You may feel dull and lazy. You need to double up your effort in order to achieve the desire result. Period after Nov 2007, things will get improved.

Based on your Dasa, you are running an unfavorable period till 2015. You should be extra careful in your undertakings. Choose a field based on your interest and which as the market demand. Analytical and creative fields like town planning, market research, transportation and architectural is favorable for you. Chances of being an educationalist is present in your chart.

Period after 2015 is favorable for your career advancement and relationship.

God Bless
Back to top Go down
VedicShastri
Admin
VedicShastri

PostSubject: Re: Please post your horoscope details here !!!   Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:56 am

mohana2186 wrote:
name:mohana priya
dob:02/01/1986
place:kuala lumpur,malaysia
time:02:42am
1)wat is my future look like-money,family,married
2)where would my education would take me
3)is ther any pain n gai in next 7 years

Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Th_83974_MPriya_122_710lo

Rasi : Simma / Leo
Nat : Puram (pada 3)
Lagna : Tula / Libra

Refer to article section for detailed Sani / Saturn transit reading for your rasi.

Education is the source of your earning. So pay vital attention and concentration to your studies. Present transit of Sani / Saturn may create uneasiness, confusion, worry and unnecessary tension. It’s not the end of the world, so learn to take it easy and believe that it will fade in matter of time. Again, education and studies should be your primary focus and leave others a side. You may take up Mechanical related studies, Law, Nursing and Teaching.

If you face any health condition, it’s vital to attend a doctor as soon as possible.

Due to the vocal and argumentative nature of yourself, you may not able to be in relationship for long. It’s an important aspect of your life which you should improve. Make a careful assessment before being committed. Tendency of unhappiness in relationship and divorce is present in your horoscope. Horoscope match is recommended prior to marriage.

Avoid early marriage. Marriage after 2016 will be better.

God Bless
Back to top Go down
aaa

Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Please post your horoscope details here !!!   Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:38 pm

forum name: aaa
date of birth:30/9/1986
time of birth:11.00 AM
place of birth: sentul, kuala lumpur

1.how is my education and career prospect?
Back to top Go down
DHEV

Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Please post your horoscope details here !!!   Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:03 pm

NAME : DHEV

D.O.B :11 JUNE 1984

P.O.B : IPOH,PERAK

TIME : 6.09 PM

QUESTION:
1) MY EDUCATION (PLANNING TO CONTINUE MY MASTER)
2) MY CAREER & FINANCIAL STABILITY
3) LOVE LIFE AND MARRIAGE...LOVE MARRIAGE OR ARRANGED MARRIAGE?..THE BEST YEAR TO GET MARRIED?

THANK YOU SO MUCH MR VEDIC SHASTRI.

Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 _
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please post your horoscope details here !!!   Please post your horoscope details here !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please post your horoscope details here !!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vedic Shastra :: FREE Horoscope Sevices-
Jump to: